My BLCU Blog: Countdown to BLCU

Friday, August 19, 2011

Countdown to BLCU

Hello Friends!

It's 15 more days until my flight to Beijing!! I'm not sure what I'm feeling yet. It's kind of a mix of nervousness and excitement for this fast approaching date. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really ready for it, or if it's even REAL. I never thought I'd get the chance to study somewhere really far from my hometown.

I've been looking forward to this trip since I was in college... So now that I'm officially a professional (since I passed the board exam and got my license), I can finally get the chance to explore a different side of the world by studying in BLCU!

After getting the official permission from my parents, I began my preparation last May. It's basically a 3-month preparation for me. With several ups and downs along the road, it pays off in the end.

I don't have too much expectations from this trip, but rather, I'm yearning more for the independent life of living away from my parents. I think it's the best time to learn to do things on my own, face problems on my own and survive on my own. It's actually the best gift ever!

So I've enrolled myself to the Intensive class, only then did I realize that most people are enrolling for the Regular Class! LOL for me. But my friends who've been there gave really good feedbacks about the Intensive class. For those who haven't decided yet, I'll be making a comparative post really soon (when I get there).

Are you going to study in BLCU sometime soon too? How do you feel about it? :)

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Send Gifts to Philippines

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!